- Good for dry skin, hair and blemishes,
- Unrefined Shea Butter is…naturally rich in a number of vitamins. Vitamins A, E, F and K are the most popular.
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin F – Acts as a skin protector and revitalizes. It soothes rough, dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic acids, the three essential fatty acids.
Size:0.5 Pound (Pack of 1)
Yellow Brick Road 100% unrefined shea butter-African grade A ivory.