- Shea Moisture African Black Soap With Shea Butter is specially formulated to cleanse, moisturize, and soothe irritated skin
- African Black Soap is made from palm and plantain peel ash and contains a combination of various oils which have been used in Africa for centuries to balance oily skin
- SheaMoisture uses Certified Organic, Fair Trade, and natural ingredients which may vary in color and consistency, so each bar of soap is unique
- Perfect for troubled skin, this vegan soap relieves symptoms of eczema or psoriasis with natural ingredients like shea butter; however, if irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- This body soap bar is carefully formulated and contains no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil, and no sulfates
Shea Moisture African Black Soap With Shea Butter is made from palm and plantain peel ash and a combination of various oils that have been used in Africa for centuries to balance oily skin. Combining cocoa pod potash, coconut oil, and shea butter, this bar of soap can be used daily to help moisturize, soothe, and cleanse troubled skin. African Black Soap, formulated from an honored beauty secret from traditional and age-old recipes in West Africa, is an all-natural soap made from locally harvested plants and trees. This soothing soap bar is perfect for relieving symptoms of eczema or psoriasis, and it’s ideal for daily use to keep your skin feeling refreshed and protected. SheaMoisture products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals. We also do not include potentially harmful synthetic ingredients commonly found in other products, including silicone, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, or petrolatum. Our skin care products are ethically traded and sustainably produced. At SheaMoisture, we know that, when we build up our communities, we create new possibilities. Community Commerce is a realization of what can be achieved when a community sees and invests in itself. Through Community Commerce, we are able to help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthy future.