- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSEHIP ESSENTIAL OIL – Kate Blanc's Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free. Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil can have a slight fishy smell and this is normal. If you are unhappy with the smell, you can ask for a full refund. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- SMOOTHER SKIN & LESS ACNE SCARS: Coldpressed organic rose hip oil's unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce stretch marks, acne marks, fine lines and scars. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema. It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps your face, lips, and body hydrated and supple. It's also a great facial toner and has beautiful fragrance.
- ANTI-AGING SOLUTION: Rose hip oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids. These vitamins gives your skin a youthful appearance by accelerating the skin's cellular activity and slow down your aging process. It also adds shine and body to colored hair, permed hair, or hair that has been damaged by too much sun or cold weather. Virgin and unrefined rosehip seed oil makes great skin massage oil and beauty products and face cream. It's a great facial oil that goes well under makeup.
- REMOVE DANDRUFF: Cold pressed mosqueta rose hip oil is also great for hair and nails. Rose hip oil can reduce dandruff's flaking and itching. Kate Blanc's Rosehip Seed Essential Oil is Certified Organic and is paraben free and cruelty free. It is a great beauty oil and can also be used as a moisturizing cream, hair growth serum, and natural scar removal.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY – We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
Pure and Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
If you’re looking for a natural and organic oil to revitalize your hair and give your skin a radiant and vibrant look, Kate Blanc’s Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is a Godsent.
Kate Blanc’s Rosehip Seed Oil is organically grown and cold pressed with no added preservatives. Because it’s 100% pure, it easily absorbs into your skin without feeling greasy and won’t clog pores nor cause breakouts, leaving you looking fabulous.
Pure rosehip seed oil has an amber, orange-ish hue and has a nutty smell. It doesn’t smell like rose petals (that’s rose water).
Our oil comes in an amber glass bottle to protect from harmful UV light and it also include a glass dropper. The bottle is 100% pure rosehip oil with no carrier oil added.
Smoother Skin & Less Acne Scars
Coldpressed organic rosehip oil’s unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce stretch marks, acne scars and fine lines. It is often used as the main ingredient in many hair anti-aging serum to reduce lines and wrinkles and repair skin. It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tighteing the skin and keeps your face, lips, and body hydrated and supple. The result is softer, smoother, and brighter skin.
Rosehip oil also moisturizes and hydrates dry scalps and reduce dandruff and flakes.
Skin Treatment for Smoother and Softer Skin
Kate Blanc’s Rosehip Oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer for your face and skin. Because our rosehip oil is authentic and organic, it quickly absorbs into your skin without leaving an oily residue. It won’t clog your pores either.
The compounds found in rosehip oil help fight against inflammation and allow your skin to retain moisture for a lasting glow. It also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines and acts as a great anti-aging moisturizer.
You can combine rosehip oil with rosehip oil and/or jojoba oil to create a nighttime regime for your face to help reduce acne scars and dark spots. This oil is especially good for dry skin and can help prevent breakouts.
Kate’s favorite moisturizer formula is:
4 drops of Jojoba Oil
2 drops of Rosehip Seed Oil
1 drop of Tea Tree Oil
About Kate Blanc Cosmetics
Rosehip Seed Oil also help your nails grow longer and stronger. If you have dry cuticles, this oil will help your fingers moisturized, especially during the harsh winter season. Many customers have seen improvement after daily use for 2-3 weeks.
Kate Blanc’s Organic Rosehip Seed Oil is imported from Chile. It was extracted via cold pressed from rosehiph seeds so it is completely unrefined and pure. The only ingredient in the bottle is rosehip oil.
It has a reddish orange hue with a unique nutty smell.
Our rosehip oil is cruelty free and we do not test our products on animals.
Our facility is located in California. We comply with the highest manufacturing standards to ensure that all of our products are top quality.
Kate uses organic ingredients in her products without the harmful chemicals that damage our health and our environment. Her motto is if she cannot pronounce the ingredient, she won’t use it in her products.
Grab a bottle and delight your skin and hair today!