- A 1-ounce tube of Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel with maximum-strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medication to help fight acne and prevent breakouts for clearer looking skin
- This effective acne-fighting spot gel is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 2 hours and actively fights breakouts, for continuous improvement in skin's appearance throughout the day
- Its maximum strength formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide Benzoyl peroxide is the acne medication dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription.
- From the No.1 dermatologist-recommended skincare brand, this maximum-strength stubborn acne treatment is specially formulated for acne-prone skin to help manage acne and clear breakouts.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying pimple spot treatment, then proceed to cover the affected area with a thin layer of acne gel 1 to 3 times daily. Consider this if you've liked treatments from Proactiv, Clearasil and Differin.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment
Continuous improvement throughout the day
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel
Clinically proven* to rapidly reduce size and redness of stubborn acne in just 2 hours
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel is formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin, without a prescription. Also, try Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser for daily acne-fighting.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
About Neutrogena Brand
Neutrogena is a brand of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. The #1 dermatologist-recommended** skincare brand, Neutrogena offers some of the world’s most loved beauty and skin care lines, and manufactures and markets products in over 70 countries.
*Clinical study: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. – Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne – CONFIDENTIAL – March 2016 – Dara Miller, Associate Director, Medical Affairs/Clinical Research.
**Neutrogena is the #1 OTC brand recommended by Dermatologists in the USA. (Source: Dermatologist Recommendation Study. Gfk. 2016).
Visibly reduce the appearance of acne and achieve clearer-looking skin with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel. From the No.1 dermatologist recommended acne brand, the maximum-strength acne-fighting formula of this pimple spot treatment is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just two hours. The effective gel formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer skin without a prescription Benzoyl peroxide effectively treats pimples and helps prevent future breakouts. Designed for acne-prone skin, this spot treatment provides continuous improvement of blemishes throughout the day and can be applied up to 3 times a day. Help minimize the appearance of pimples and breakouts with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel, comparable to Proactiv, Clearasil and Differin acne spot treatments.