- 60-pre-moistened acne treatment pads with maximum strength salicylic acid, acne-fighting medicine, to visibly reduce acne and help stop breakouts, even before they become visible.
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads are especially formulated for acne-prone skin and are oil-free and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).
- Formulated with powerful Micro-Clear Technology, which cuts through oil and boosts the delivery of acne medicine deep to the source of breakouts.
- Maximum-strength formula is designed to remove dirt, oil, and makeup while working fast to clear acne and prevent breakouts. This acne treatment is clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in just 8 hours.
- These soft, textured acne pads clean deep into pores to give you clearer skin without over-drying or irritation. Acne treatment from the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads
Clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours*
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads clear breakouts fast and helps prevent emerging breakouts before they become visible. The soft, textured pads contain a powerful anti-acne ingredient with MICROCLEAR, a technology scientifically shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of salicylic acid to the source of breakouts. The acne-fighting medicine penetrates into pores and the formula cleans deep to give you clear, smooth skin. A product you can trust, these pads have been clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours.
“Based on a 4-week independent US clinical study, 2006”
In general, the causes of facial breakouts in adults are the same as those in teenagers
Acne occurs in part when there is a buildup of dead skin cells in the pores. Salicylic acid helps normalize the shedding of the skin cells inside the pores and helps prevent the clogging that, along with oil and bacteria, can produce pimples.
Salicylic acid is available in creams, lotions, and gels. Over-the-counter products (items available without a prescription) contain 0.5 to 2 percent salicylic acid. Be patient. If used regularly, products containing salicylic acid are a proven method for treating acne and helping prevent future breakouts.
Swipe a pre-moistened pad over oily or acne-prone areas, such as the T-zone, to remove excess shine and help fight future breakouts.
Help outsmart acne with the genius of MICROCLEAR, a revolutionary technology that is scientifically shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of Salicylic acid to the source of breakouts.
Salicylic Acid & Acne
If you look closely at the labels of many acne medications, you’ll notice that the active ingredient in many is salicylic acid. Salicyic acid is a member of a class of medications known as keratolytics. Keratolytics work by softening the top layer of the skin (epidermis), making it easier to remove dead and shedding skin cells.
About Neutrogena Brand
Neutrogena is a brand of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. The #1 dermatologist-recommended* skincare brand, Neutrogena offers some of the world’s most loved beauty and skin care lines, and manufactures and markets products in over 70 countries.
*Neutrogena is the #1 OTC brand recommended by Dermatologists in the USA. (Source: Dermatologist Recommendation Study. Gfk. 2016).
Conveniently clear breakouts fast and help prevent emerging ones with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Maximum Strength Acne Treatment Pads. The soft, textured pads contain a powerful acne medicine with Micro-Clear technology, which cuts through oil and boosts the delivery of the acne medicine deep to the source of breakouts to unclog pores. So powerful, these pads are clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours. This acne treatment formula cleans deep into pores to give you clearer skin without over-drying or irritation.