- OUR CELLULITE TREATMENT for women and men is enriched with Ginger Lily in order to stimulate circulation thereby limiting the rippling effect. Enhanced with Aloe & Meadowfoam Seed Oil it will naturally leave your skin smooth & soft.
- OUR ANTI AGING formula is full of fruit such as citrus fruit tangerine & grapefruit to brighten skin while promoting collagen & elasticity. We added Calendula to remove wrinkles and fine lines while tightening the skin.
- OUR WEIGHT LOSS recipe is created using various natural quality ingredients apple mango and orange are just a few. Our prime formula will firm your skin as you lose the weight so no floppy skin will develop.
- AS A HEATED MUSCLE RELAXING CREAM we ensure optimal results by using calendula menthol and white camphor. We developed it to work for deep tissue massaging with apricot and lavender for a calming effect.
- OUR HEATED CREAM is made with no chemicals just natural ingredients for sensitive skin. Full of antioxidants & Vitamins like Vitamin E A D our formula ensures your body to burn fat while limiting cellulite & strengthening your skin for a youthful appearance.
4 oz / 118 ml
Get a slimmer waist, hips, butt, arms, and legs with our anti-cellulite hot cream. Massaging this fat burning cream will help reduce the appearance of cellulite, tighten loose skin, and soothe tight muscles. The therapeutic essential oil blend along with Capsicum Annuum help to boost circulation and help break down fat to tone, firm, and rejuvenate your body, so you look great and feel even better. It’s the perfect way to enhance your workout results, for a gorgeous, healthy-looking physique.
Hot Cream helps boost circulation and tighten skin to visibly tone your body
Helps relax you and relieve muscle pain and detox your body for ultimate wellness
Essential oils and botanical essences nourish and rejuvenate your skin
Paraben-free formula is gentle and soothing for all skin types, including sensitive skin
There a few things more refreshing than mint. It not only revitalizes your mood but rejuvenates skin and boosts hair as well. Mint oil is surprisingly moisturizing and nourishing, so it helps soothe and hydrate dry hair and scalp. This refreshing oil can help fight acne and brighten skin for a radiant complexion. For hair, mint helps hydrate dry scalp and boost circulation which aids in stimulating hair growth, for fuller and more luscious tresses.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Meadowfoam oil is a great moisturizer and skin softener which deeply penetrates the dermal layer to deliver essential moisture to dry skin and lock in hydration. It also soothes redness and irritation to keep skin calm. The skin-nourishing oil can also help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, and the high antioxidant levels help keep skin tight, firm, and ward off fine lines and wrinkles for soft and supple skin. Adding it to hair helps your tresses retain their natural shine and softness.
Chilli Seed Oil
Chili’s aren’t just a great albeit spicy flavor enhancer, Capsicum Annuum essential oil has therapeutic benefits for your hair, skin, and body as well. This hot oil stimulates circulation which can help boost circulation to hair follicles and encourage thicker hair growth, and reduce cellulite. It helps to soothe and relax sore, aching muscles. Who knew something so spicy could be so therapeutic? Cayenne is rich in Vitamin A, B6, C, and E which helps revitalize your skin.
You may already be familiar with Aloe Vera as an after sun gel, but this soothing botanical has a great multitude of benefits for skin and hair. Aloe is extremely moisturizing without being greasy, so it is a perfect natural moisturizer that helps your skin glow. It helps improve skin by reducing acne and brightening skin tone. Looking to promote healthy hair growth? Aloe contains a plethora of nutrients that help prevent dandruff as well as condition and strengthen your hair strands.