- ✅ ALL NATURAL AHAs – A glycolic acid peel is a chemical peel made from a naturally occurring fruit sugar acid called an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). It works by gently peeling and exfoliating the most damaged, outermost layers of your skin stimulating the cells to grow new skin cells and produce collagen.
- ✅MULTI-PURPOSE REJUVENATING TREATMENT – This facial skin peel treats many skin issues including moisturizing dry skin, treating discoloration and age spots, repairing scars, decreasing fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenating the skin's surface via increasing the rate of cell regeneration.
- ✅GENTLY EXFOLIATES – This professional grade chemical peel lightly exfoliates and removes the old, damaged and dead cells from the top layers of your skin. It loosens and gently sloughs off the bonds that hold them together so that new cells can replace them and give your skin that much-needed glow up.
- ✅MOISTURIZES & INCREASES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION – Even though glycolic acid peels dry out the skin on purpose when exfoliating, it actually draws in moisture to the newly exfoliated surface increasing the firmness and thickness of your skin's layers, in turn promoting an increase in collagen production.
- ✅BREAKS SKIN DOWN TO BUILD IT UP – Don't worry if red splotches and patches appear on your face after using this skin peel. This is normal and means that the peel is actually working. Glycolic acid will break down and exfoliate your face, removing the dead skin first for new growth to take place.