- Treat and prevent breakouts with this medicated cleanser containing 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide; Suitable for even severe acne and body acne
- Clears and prevents breakouts including pimple, cystic acne, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Dermatologist recommended advanced micronized benzoyl peroxide penetrates deep inside the pores to cleanse and remove acne causing bacteria
- Treat + care with micronized benzoyl peroxide that penetrate deeply to clean pores along with ceramides that care for the skin
- Use 2XS per day am/pm : Give your skin a boost in the morning and a fresh deep clean at night; to ensure the cleanser has time to work effectively, use the daily acne wash for at least 5 minutes with each use
From the manufacturer
Gentle yet highly effective acne fighting face wash
Recommendations from YourAcneDoctor
Acne Free uses only the most effective ingredients recommended by dermatologists* to treat acne and care for your skin.Dr. Hadley King, a Board Certified Dermatologist, says, “I recommend oil free cleansers for acne prone skin, especially multi-use formulas with benzoyl peroxide. This acne cleanser features a low concentration that’sgentle on the skin without sacrificing blemish-fighting results, and it works for both the face and body.”
*Confirmed by Acne Free 2019
Ingredients that Treat + Care for Skin
Ance Free Oil Free Cleanser containsadvanced micronized Benzoyl Peroxide. This allows for the medicated treatment to penetrate deeper within the skin, unclogging pores and removing acne causing bacteria. At 2.5% concentration, this cleanser is gentle and does not cause over-drying. Further infused with ceramides to maintain the skin’s natural moisture barrier so skin says hydrated.
Product Features and Benefits
How to Use
Use twice a day. Dampen skin and apply a dime-size amount of the Oil-Free Cleanser. Gently massage onto skin and leave on for 5 minutes, allowing the medicine to penetrate and clean the pores. Avoid eye area. Rinse and follow with your Acn eFree treatment. Ideal to use in the shower for chest and back acne.
Safe for Body and Back Acne
Body acne happens. This cleanser can be used in the shower to treat acne on chest, back, and body. In the shower, use a dime-sized amount and gentle massage the effected area. Let the benzoyl peroxide penetrate and clean pores for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Highly Effective Gentle Cleanser
Light and airy texture creates a foamy lather and allows for deeper penetration of Benzoyl Peroxide into the pores, flushing out impurities, unclogging pores, and eliminating acne-causing bacteria.
TheAcneFree Oil-Free Cleanser is a gentle formula that can be used on the face and body. It effectively cleanses skin for a clearer, smoother complexion. The dermatologist recommended acne treatment fights current acne symptoms and helps prevent new acne breakouts from forming. The cleanser works to purify your skin of impurities, as well as unclogging and minimizing the appearance of pores.
For on the spot treatment, use as a face wash in the shower to reduce the appearance of blackheads. This oil-free cleanser is a simple solution that works long-term. Like a cream or skin moisturizer, the cleanser is hydrating to the face and gives a refreshed, clean feeling. The Oil-Free Cleanser is a patented continuous acne treatment using Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide. The Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide is absorbed deeper into pores to treat acne where it starts. Ideal for teenagers, boys or girls, who have a problem with acne, or adults who have acne prone skin.
AcneFree Product Details:
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 7 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Supply: 60 Days
- Acne Treatment Type: Face Wash
- For: Mild to Moderate Acne